Sunday, July 11, 2010

Exhausted

After a long night of checking messages and returning phone calls (21 of them), Todd, Anna Leigh and I returned home early this afternoon. There is no new news to report. Absolutely nothing. Todd and I are exhausted- mentally, emotionally, and physically. If you have tried to call tonight, we apologize. He needed a night off from phone calls. He just needed to vegetate, so he went downstairs without his phone. I cannot blame him. He just wants everything to be back to normal. Don't we all?

Anna Leigh and I had Vacation Bible School tonight. It was a welcome distraction! I taught the 4 and 5 year olds- and I was laughing by the end of the night. It felt so much better to laugh than cry.

We love you all. Again, sorry if we missed your call. Todd just needed a few hours to decompress.

Team Jerry all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment