Saturday, July 3, 2010

Maintaining

Todd just called. Jerry was excited to see Mary Sue. I think it did a world of good for him. Other family members are going to make quick trips out to see him. I think it will give him even more ammunication to fight this ugly illness. Todd is coming home tomorrow! While it is a happy day for Anna Leigh and me, it is a bittersweet one for Todd. He is preparing himself to leave his dad. We discussed it and he will be returning to Topeka at some point. Anna Leigh and I are doing well. I share a little more each day concerning her beloved Papa. She prays for him each night. What a great little girl we have!

On another note, isn't it amazing we have the freedom in this country to travel, voice our opinions, and be able to go to a hospital in a time of need? Happy 4th of July! Let freedom ring!

No comments:

Post a Comment