Friday, July 30, 2010

Up Up and Away

Hi All- It's April today! I am asking for lots and lots of prayers. The plane to pick up our beloved Jerry is about to land in Kansas. From there he will be flown to Roanoke. I am asking for all those who believe in the power of prayer to send prayers for the entire flight crew and my in-laws. We are excited, scared, and nervous to begin this new chapter. Nothing is the same as a month ago, but we know with God's grace this new chapter will be one we can use to inspire others. I feel something powerful will come out of this situation. I am already so grateful to the GBS Foundation for their infomation and encouragement.

Team Jerry all the way! I will update as soon as the plane lands. We need to continue to pray for a safe return flight for the crew headed back to Indianapolis as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment